TRAINING Emergency Medical and Fire Training
You have been well educated in your line of work, but:
- Have you been told about the emergency plan and procedures?
- If a fire occurs in your workplace will you know what to do?
- Do you know all the relevant safety aspects of your job to conduct it in a safe manner?
- What will you do when an explosion occurs in your workplace, home or at your school?
To answer all these questions and many other we provide training on a wide range of subjects in our field. These courses will equip you with the knowledge and practical knowhow to face difficult situations. You will be given insight into how to manage these challenging situations or emergencies.
Each course is designed to contain practical and informative subject matter, which is tailored to fit the requirements of those attending.
Courses range from a minimum of 2 hours to several days, depending on the clients requirements.
Each course contains relevant slides, overheads or videos and delegates will be given course manuals and notes to act as a reminder after the course.
Our training includes
- Basic Fire Awareness Course
- Fire Marshall Training
- First Aid Level 1 – Level 3 Course
- American Heart Association Courses
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Heartsaver AED & CPR
- Heartsaver CPR
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Family and Friends CPR
- Family and Friends First Aid
- Occupational Health and Safety Awareness
- Safety Awareness at home and in Schools
- Evacuation Marshall Training
- Health and Safety Representative Course
- Safety Induction
- Handling of Hazardous Chemical Substances
- Lifting Equipment Course